Position: Digital Marketer
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Digital Marketer who will work with the sales and marketing team to ensure all online activity complements offline efforts. S/He will be responsible for content strategy, social networking using company platforms, converting online visits into sales and leading digital marketing campaign from conception to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source and bring clients on board
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing including marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, SEO/SEM.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise company awareness.
- Responsible for managing the redesign of the company website.
- Design, build and maintain Audacious social media presence.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Responsible for devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business.
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan.
- Meeting financial targets and marketing deadlines.
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Should possess B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field. Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills,
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.